Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Sweet Garlic Chicken
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 4 cloves garlic, chopped
- 6 tablespoons honey
- 1/4 teaspoon minced fresh ginger root
- 4 large skinless, boneless chicken breast halves - cut into 1 inch strips
- 1 (16 ounce) package spaghetti
- 2 tablespoons butter, divided
- 1 pinch salt and black pepper to taste
- 1 onion, sliced
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 15.9g|
|Saturated Fat 6.1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 116.4g|
|Dietary Fiber 4.4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|