Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Sweet Fish Flakes
- One 6-ounce can tuna in water, chunktype, or 6 ounces accumulated cooked fish
- 1 tablespoon shoyu (soy sauce)
- 1 tablespoon mirin (sweet cooking wine)
- 1 tablespoon sake (rice wine)
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- Red food coloring (optional)
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 18kcal (1%)|
|Total Fat 0g (0%)|
|Saturated Fat 0g (0%)|
|Cholesterol 3mg (1%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 1g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|