Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Sweet Fennel Butter
- ½ pound (2 sticks) unsalted butter, softened
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh fennel fronds or fresh dill
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed orange juice
- 2 teaspoons freshly grated orange zest
- 1 teaspoon honey
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 104kcal (5%)|
|Total Fat 11g (18%)|
|Saturated Fat 7g (36%)|
|Cholesterol 30mg (10%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 1g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|