Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Sweet Cucumber-Pepper Piccalilli
- 4 cups finely chopped, unwaxed kirby cucumbers, skin left on (1½, to 1¾ pounds)
- 1 cup finely chopped onion (about 1 medium)
- ½ cup finely chopped red bell pepper (about 1 medium)
- ½ cup finely chopped green bell pepper (about 1 medium)
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt
- 2/3 cup distilled white vinegar
- ½ cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground turmeric
- ½ teaspoon freshly milled black pepper
- 1 cinnamon stick
- One 2-cup canning jar, sterilized (see Notes)
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 29kcal (1%)|
|Total Fat 0g (0%)|
|Saturated Fat 0g (0%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 6g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|