Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Sweet Corn Salad Wraps
- 4 to 6 ears fresh corn, kernels removed (2 to 3 cups)
- 1 small red onion, chopped finely
- 1/2 red bell pepper, chopped
- handful of cherry tomatoes, sliced into thin rounds
- 1/2 cup well chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 teaspoon ancho chile powder or regular chili powder
- pinch of cayenne pepper (optional)
- 2 small limes, juiced
- sea salt and black pepper
- 1 teaspoon olive oil, plus more for frying
- 1 head of white or green cabbage or butter lettuce (optional, see notes)
- 2 small corn tortillas, cut into little strips
- 1 avocado
Directions:View on Cookie and Kate
Why don't we display directions?