Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Sweet Corn Risotto with Tomato and Basil
- 2 ears fresh sweet corn (or 1 1/2 cups frozen)
- 2 cubes vegetable bouillon (salt-free and gluten-free)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 - 3 jalapeos, seeded and chopped (optional)
- 1 cup arborio or other risotto rice
- 1 medium tomato, seeded and chopped
- 1/2 cup fresh grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup fresh basil, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt, or to taste
- fresh ground black pepper
Directions:View on Lisa's Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?