Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Sweet Corn Humitas Recipe
- 2 cups fresh corn kernels (from about 3 ears)
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter (3/4 stick), at room temperature
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 cup vegetable stock
- 1 cup instant white corn flour
- 8 ounces queso fresco, crumbled (about 2 cups)
- 15 corn husks, soaked then drained and dried of excess water
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?