Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Sweet Corn Filling
- ½ cup dried currants or raisins
- ¼ cup light rum
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 cup drained corn kernels
- 1/3 cup toasted pine nuts (see Notes)
- ¼ cup minced citron or other candied fruit (optional)
- ½ teaspoon grated fresh lemon zest
- 3 to 4 tablespoons sugar, or to taste
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 114kcal (6%)|
|Total Fat 6g (9%)|
|Saturated Fat 2g (10%)|
|Cholesterol 8mg (3%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 14g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|