Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Sweet Chili Lime Chicken with Cilantro Couscous
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 pound skinless, boneless chicken breast halves, cubed
- 1 pinch monosodium glutamate (such as Ac'cent®), or to taste
- 6 tablespoons soy sauce
- 6 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes, or more to taste
- 1 lime, juiced and zested
- 2 cups vegetable broth
- 1 cup couscous
- 1/3 cup chopped cilantro
- 4 wedges lime for garnish
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 6.2g|
|Saturated Fat 1.2g|
|Total Carbohydrate 52g|
|Dietary Fiber 3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|