Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Sweet Baked Onion Rings
- 1 large sweet onion (such as Walla Walla), sliced into 1/2-inch thick rounds
- 1/2 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg
- 1 cup milk
- 1 (8 ounce) package panko bread crumbs, or as needed
- Italian seasoning, or to taste
- 1 teaspoon olive oil, or as needed
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 6.8g|
|Saturated Fat 2.1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 79.8g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|