Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Sweet Apple Chicken Sausage, Endive, & Blueberry Salad with Toasted Pecans
- 1 (12 ounce) package al fresco® Sweet Apple Chicken Sausage, sliced in 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 4 cups sliced Belgian endive
- 1 cup bagged pre-washed gourmet salad greens
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 2 1/2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 2 1/2 tablespoons honey
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 cup crumbled goat cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped pecans, toasted
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 14.6g|
|Saturated Fat 5.6g|
|Total Carbohydrate 19.9g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|