Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Sweet-Spiced Garlic Sausage
- 3 pounds not-too-lean boneless pork shoulder meat, cut into chunks
- 6 cloves garlic, finely minced
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1½ teaspoons ground cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon ground cloves
- ½ nutmeg, freshly grated
- ½ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- ¼ cup sweet sherry (oloroso)
- About 5 feet hog casings, rinsed well inside and out (see Note)
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 110kcal (5%)|
|Total Fat 3g (5%)|
|Saturated Fat 1g (4%)|
|Cholesterol 59mg (20%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 1g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|