Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 6 leeks, white part only, cleaned, halved lengthwise, and cut into ¼-inch half-moon slices
- 4 medium to large sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into medium dice
- 1½ quarts Chicken Stock or low-salt canned chicken broth, plus an extra ½ cup, if needed
- 1 cup heavy cream
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Minced chives, for garnish
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 225kcal (11%)|
|Total Fat 14g (22%)|
|Saturated Fat 9g (44%)|
|Cholesterol 48mg (16%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 23g|
|Dietary Fiber 3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|