Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Sweet-Potato Pancakes with Caviar
- 2 pounds tan-skinned sweet potatoes (about 3 medium)
- 3/4 cup chopped green onions
- 2 large eggs
- 1 1/2 tablespoons all purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 3 tablespoons (or more) vegetable oil
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 ounce black caviar
- Fresh chives, cut into 1-inch pieces
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?