Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Swedish Rye Bread II
- 3 (.25 ounce) packages active dry yeast
- 1 cup warm water (110 degrees F/45 degrees C)
- 4 1/2 cups hot water
- 3/4 cup honey
- 3 tablespoons salt
- 1 cup white sugar
- 3 tablespoons orange zest
- 1 1/2 tablespoons caraway seed
- 6 tablespoons butter, softened
- 7 1/2 cups rye flour
- 7 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/36 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 2.5g|
|Saturated Fat 1.3g|
|Total Carbohydrate 48.8g|
|Dietary Fiber 4.1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|