Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Swedish Meatballs I
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/4 cup dry cream of wheat cereal
- 1/4 cup minced onion
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (12 fluid ounce) can evaporated milk
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 47.8g|
|Saturated Fat 19.4g|
|Total Carbohydrate 26.3g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|