Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Swedish Cream Wafers
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1/3 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 cups sifted all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar for decoration
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 3/4 cup sifted confectioners' sugar
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 drops red food coloring
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/30 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 8.9g|
|Saturated Fat 5.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 11.8g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|