Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Swedish Chocolate Balls (or Coconut Balls)
- 4 cups regular rolled oats
- 1 1/4 cups white sugar
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 2 tablespoons strong coffee
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 (1 ounce) squares unsweetened baking chocolate, melted
- 1/3 cup coconut flakes
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/48 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 5.2g|
|Saturated Fat 3.1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 10.9g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|