Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Swanson® Winter Vegetable Bean Soup with Pesto
- 2 medium carrots, diced
- 3 medium potatoes, peeled and diced
- 1 medium turnip, peeled and diced
- 2 large leeks, white part only, sliced
- 2 stalks celery, sliced
- 5 1/4 cups Swanson® Vegetable Broth (Regular or Certified Organic)
- 1 (19 ounce) can white kidney beans (cannellini), rinsed and drained
- 1 bay leaf
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- Easy Basil Pesto (see note)
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/10 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 0.4g|
|Saturated Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 26.6g|
|Dietary Fiber 4.7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|