Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Swanson® Steakhouse Beef and Pepper Stir-Fry
- 2 cups Swanson® Beef Stock
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 pound boneless beef sirloin steak, 3/4-inch thick, cut into thin strips
- 2 cups fresh or frozen green or red pepper strips
- 4 cups hot cooked regular long-grain white rice
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 18g|
|Saturated Fat 7.1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 53.7g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|