Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Swanson® Rosemary Chicken and Roasted Vegetables
- 1 (3 pound) whole broiler-fryer chicken
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 4 medium red potatoes, quartered
- 2 cups fresh or frozen whole baby carrots
- 2 stalks celery, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 12 small white onions, peeled
- 1 1/2 teaspoons chopped fresh rosemary leaves
- 1 cup Swanson® Chicken Stock
- 1/2 cup orange juice
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 81.5g|
|Saturated Fat 23.9g|
|Total Carbohydrate 63.1g|
|Dietary Fiber 9.5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|