Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Swanson® Pan-Seared Steaks with Mushroom Gravy
- 1 pound boneless beef sirloin steak, cut into serving size pieces
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 2 cups sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1 cup Swanson® Beef Stock
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 12.5g|
|Saturated Fat 5.6g|
|Total Carbohydrate 3.1g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|