Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Swanson® Greek-Style Beef Stew
- 2 pounds boneless beef bottom round roast or chuck pot roast, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 (16 ounce) bag frozen whole small white onions
- 1 (16 ounce) package fresh or frozen whole baby carrots
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 3/4 cups Swanson® Beef Broth (Regular, 50% Less Sodium or Certified Organic)
- 1 (5.5 ounce) can Campbell's® V8® 100% Vegetable Juice
- 1 tablespoon packed brown sugar
- Bouquet Garni
- Hot cooked egg noodles
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 14.7g|
|Saturated Fat 4.9g|
|Total Carbohydrate 63.9g|
|Dietary Fiber 5.4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|