Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Swanson® Braised Beef with Shallots and Mushrooms
- 1 1/2 pounds beef chuck pot roast, cut into serving-sized pieces
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 pound small shallots, peeled
- 1 cup Swanson® Beef Stock
- 2 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon packed brown sugar
- 2 large carrots, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 2 cups mushrooms, cut into quarters
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons grated lemon peel
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 28.3g|
|Saturated Fat 13.1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 29.2g|
|Dietary Fiber 3.3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|