Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Suzanne's Spinach Quiche
- 1 (9 inch) unbaked pie crust
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 1/2 ounces fresh mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 4 ounces shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 14.2g|
|Saturated Fat 5.6g|
|Total Carbohydrate 16g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|