Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Suzannes Old Fashioned Pumpkin Pie with Bourbon Whipped Cream
- 2 cups of pumpkin pure from a Fairytale pumpkin or Sugar Pie pumpkin
- 1 1/2 cups heavy cream or 1 12 oz. can of evaporated milk (I used evaporated milk)
- 1/2 cup packed dark brown sugar
- 1/3 cup white sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs plus the yolk of a third egg, at room temperature
- 2 teaspoons of cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cardamon (I would suggest you omit this spice)
- 1/2 teaspoon of lemon zest
- 1 good crust (I used Ina Gartens Perfect Pie Crust)
- Bourbon Whipped Cream, for serving (recipe below)
Directions:View on Bunky Cooks
Why don't we display directions?