Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Susan Wilbur’s Corn Relish
- 2 dozen large ears sweet corn, husked
- 1 large green cabbage (about 3 pounds) – outer leaves removed, cut in half, and cored
- 4 green bell peppers – halved, cored, seeded, and deveined
- 1 sweet red bell pepper – halved, cored, seeded, and deveined
- 4 large onions
- 2 quarts cider vinegar
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 4½ cups sugar
- ¼ cup salt
- 3½ tablespoons dry mustard
- 1 teaspoon turmeric
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 165kcal (8%)|
|Total Fat 1g (2%)|
|Saturated Fat 0g (1%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 37g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|