Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1/2 cup fresh lime juice
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup dry Sherry
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 6 tablespoons soy sauce
- 6 tablespoons honey
- 4 garlic cloves, pressed
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons grated fresh ginger
- 1 teaspoon dried crushed red pepper
- 1 1/2 pounds swordfish, cut into sixteen 1 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 1/2 boneless leg of lamb, cut into sixteen 1 1/2-inch cubes
- 8 plum tomatoes, halved crosswise
- 2 large peaches with skin, halved, pitted, each half cut into 4 wedges
- 16 3-inch-long green onion bottoms
- 1 large red bell pepper, seeded, cut into 16 squares
- 1 1-pound eggplant, cut into sixteen 1 1/2-inch cubes
- 3 small zucchini, trimmed, cut into sixteen 1/2-inch-thick rounds
- Nonstick vegetable oil spray
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) chilled unsalted butter, cut into 8 slices
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?