Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Supreme Pizza Fondue
- 8 ounces Johnsonville® Mild Italian Ground Sausage
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 (24 ounce) jars Classico® Tomato and Basil pasta sauce
- 2 cups sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 (3.5 ounce) package pepperoni or Canadian-style bacon, chopped
- 2 teaspoons dried basil or oregano, crushed
- 1 cup sliced pitted ripe olives (optional)
- 1/2 cup chopped green sweet pepper (optional)
- Vegetable dippers, mozzarella or provolone cheese cubes, or whole grain bread cubes
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 17.2g|
|Saturated Fat 5.1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 20.2g|
|Dietary Fiber 4.3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|