Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 lb of Italian sausage
- 2 large onions, diced
- 1 green pepper, diced
- 5 cloves of garlic, diced/pressed
- 2 28 oz cans of crushed tomatoes
- 2 cup ricotta
- 1 cup shredded parmesan
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup fresh basil, sliced/torn
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Pepper to taste
- About 3 pounds of zucchini, sliced into thin, lasagna noodle-like strips with a vegetable peeler or mandoline
- 1 pound sliced mushrooms, sauteed (optional)
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella
Directions:View on PBS Food
Why don't we display directions?