Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 16 tablespoons (2 sticks) unsalted butter
- 8 ounces bittersweet or semisweet chocolate, cut into ¼-inch pieces
- 4 large eggs
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup firmly packed dark brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- One 13 × 9 × 2-inch pan, buttered and lined with buttered parchment or foil. If you have a 12 × 18-inch commercial half-sheet pan, you may double this recipe easily.
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 212kcal (11%)|
|Total Fat 11g (18%)|
|Saturated Fat 7g (34%)|
|Cholesterol 56mg (19%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 27g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|