Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Superhealthy Singapore noodles
- 3 nests medium egg noodles
- 2 tbsp sunflower oil
- 100g tenderstem broccoli , stems sliced at an angle
- 1 red pepper , deseeded, quartered then cut into strips
- 85g baby corn , quartered lenthways
- 2 garlic cloves , shredded
- 1 red chilli , deseeded and chopped
- thumb-sized piece fresh ginger , peeled and finely chopped
- 2 skinless chicken breasts , sliced
- 100g shelled raw king prawns
- 1 heaped tbsp madras curry paste
- 2 tsp soy sauce
- 100g beansprouts
- 15g pack coriander , chopped
- 4 spring onions , shredded
- lime wedges, for squeezing
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?