Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 3 pounds yellow squash, chopped
- 2 onions, chopped
- 1 cup shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 12 saltine crackers, crushed
- 1 (1 ounce) package dry Ranch-style dressing mix
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups dry bread stuffing mix
- 1/2 cup melted butter
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/12 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 31g|
|Saturated Fat 11.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 35.7g|
|Dietary Fiber 3.6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|