Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Super Hot and Sour Shrimp Soup
- 4 cups shrimp stock
- 1 tablespoon grated lemon zest
- 1 tablespoon grated lime zest
- 1 (15 ounce) can whole straw mushrooms, drained
- 1 pound frozen fully cooked salad shrimp, thawed
- 3 tablespoons Asian fish sauce (nuoc mam or nam pla)
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 red chile peppers, seeded and chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 2.8g|
|Saturated Fat 0.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 7.3g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|