Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Super Easy and Spicy Fried Pickles
- 2 cups peanut oil for frying, or as needed
- 1 (32 ounce) jar dill pickle slices, drained
- 1 cup Italian seasoned bread crumbs
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 (8 ounce) bottle Ranch dressing
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 23.3g|
|Saturated Fat 3.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 16.4g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|