Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Super Easy Rosemary Bread Machine Bread
- 1 cup warm water (110 degrees F (43 degrees C))
- 2 1/2 teaspoons active dry yeast
- 3 tablespoons white sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon ground thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons crushed dried rosemary
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 7.5g|
|Saturated Fat 1.1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 55.1g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|