Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Super Easy Chicken Chili
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 1/2 (14 ounce) cans chicken broth
- 2 (15.5 ounce) cans great Northern beans
- 1 (4 ounce) can chopped green chile peppers
- 1 roasted chicken, bones and skin removed, meat torn into bite-size pieces
- 3 tablespoons ground cumin
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 2 tablespoons cayenne pepper
- 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream
- 1 (8 ounce) package shredded Monterey Jack cheese
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 31.6g|
|Saturated Fat 14.8g|
|Total Carbohydrate 39.5g|
|Dietary Fiber 9.5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|