Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Super Bowl Salsa Dip
- 1 (2 pound) loaf processed cheese, cubed
- 1 cup milk
- 1 (12 ounce) package ground pork sausage
- 1 white onion, chopped
- 1 (24 ounce) jar medium salsa
- 1/2 (15 ounce) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 bunch green onions, chopped
- 1 (12 ounce) package tortilla chips
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/80 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 5.6g|
|Saturated Fat 2.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 4.7g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|