Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Super Bowl® Dip
- 1 (2 pound) loaf processed cheese (such as Velveeta®), cubed
- 1 pound bulk spicy pork sausage
- 1 (24 ounce) jar hot salsa
- 1/2 cup hot pepper sauce (such as Frank's RedHot®)
- 3 large jalapeno peppers, chopped (optional)
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/20 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 15.5g|
|Saturated Fat 8.2g|
|Total Carbohydrate 6.1g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|