Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Sunny Pepper Parmesan Rice with Spinach
- 2 cups uncooked instant rice
- 2 cups water
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 large orange bell pepper, finely chopped
- 1 cup red bell pepper, finely chopped
- 1 cup yellow bell pepper, finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons chopped sweet onion
- 2 cups torn baby spinach leaves
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 tablespoon seasoned salt
- vinaigrette salad dressing to taste
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 9.4g|
|Saturated Fat 1.9g|
|Total Carbohydrate 30.1g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|