Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Sunny-Side-Up Eggs on Mustard-Creamed Spinach with Crispy Crumbs
- 1/2 cup coarse fresh breadcrumbs made from crustless country-style bread
- 5 teaspoons Dijon mustard, divided
- 2 teaspoons plus 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon mustard seeds
- 1 9-ounce package fresh spinach leaves
- 3 tablespoons half and half
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh thyme
- 2 large eggs
- Fresh thyme sprigs (for garnish)
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?