Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Sunflower Seed Pull-Apart Focaccia
- 1 package active dry yeast
- ¼ cup warm water (105° to 115°F)
- Pinch of sugar or drop of honey
- 1¼ cups water at room temperature
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, plus more for brushing
- 3¼ cups unbleached all-purpose flour
- 1½ teaspoons salt
- 1 tablespoon aniseed or minced fresh rosemary
- ¼ cup sunflower seeds
- 2 dozen oil-cured black olives, pitted, or ½ cup seedless red grapes
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 188kcal (9%)|
|Total Fat 5g (8%)|
|Saturated Fat 1g (4%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 30g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|