Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 (12 ounce) package tri-color coleslaw mix (with green cabbage, red cabbage and carrots)
- 3/4 cup halved and thickly sliced celery stalks
- 2 tablespoons chopped white onion
- 1/3 cup sliced green onions
- 1/2 cup salted sunflower kernels
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise, or to taste
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar, or to taste
- sea salt to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper, or to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 22.2g|
|Saturated Fat 2.9g|
|Total Carbohydrate 11.2g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|