Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Sundried Tomato and Onion Pizza
- 1 (10 ounce) container refrigerated pizza dough (such as Pillsbury®)
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 large red onion, sliced
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup chopped sun-dried tomatoes
- 1 cup crumbled goat cheese
- 1 cup shredded provolone cheese
- 1 tablespoon herbes de Provence
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 28g|
|Saturated Fat 12.8g|
|Total Carbohydrate 29g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|