Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Sun-dried Tomato and Blue Cheese Burgers
- 3 pounds uncooked lean ground beef
- 1 cup diced sun-dried tomatoes
- 4 ounces blue cheese
- 1/2 cup minced fresh chives
- 1 tablespoon steak sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1/4 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon coarsely ground black pepper
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 12 hamburger rolls
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/12 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 35.3g|
|Saturated Fat 14.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 24.9g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|