Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Sundried Tomato Pasta Salad
- DRESSING INGREDIENTS
- 1 jar Sun-dried Tomatoes (7 Oz.)
- 4 cloves Garlic
- 3 Tablespoons Red Wine Vinegar
- 1 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Salt And Pepper, to taste
- 16 ounces, weight Corkscrew Pasta
- 1 jar Kalamata Or Assorted Olives
- 1 pint Ripe Cherry Tomatoes (cut In Halves)
- 10 leaves Basil (10-15 Leaves), Chopped Or Julienne
- 1-1/2 cup Parmesan Cheese, Freshly Grated
Directions:View on The Pioneer Woman
Why don't we display directions?