Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Sunday Chicken and Stuffing Bake
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 4 cups cornbread, crumbled
- 3 cups chicken broth (I like the boxed Pacific and Imagine varieties)
- 6 slices white bread, torn into small pieces
- 4 tablespoons melted butter
- 2 large eggs, slightly beaten
- 1 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 4 cups shredded cooked chicken
Directions:View on Framed Cooks
Why don't we display directions?