Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Sunday Chicken Dinner
- 4 potatoes, peeled and quartered
- 1 large onion, quartered
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup water
- 1 tablespoon Cajun seasoning
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 21.5g|
|Saturated Fat 4.1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 70.9g|
|Dietary Fiber 6.5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|