Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Sunday Brunch: Orange Butter and Buckwheat Pancakes
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, softened
- 1 tablespoon packed brown sugar
- Zest of 1/2 orange
- 1 tablespoon orange juice (optional)
- 1 cup (4 1/4 ounces) whole buckwheat flour
- 3/4 cup (3 1/8 ounces) unbleached all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons molasses
- 2 cups buttermilk
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter, melted
Directions:View on Serious Eats
Why don't we display directions?