Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Sunday Brunch: Marion Cunningham's Oatmeal Pancakes
- 2 cups buttermilk
- 2/3 cup uncooked oats, steel-cut or old-fashioned rolled
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 1/2 ounces (about 1/3 cup) all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 ounces (about 1/3 cup) whole wheat flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 tablespoons (1/4 stick) unsalted butter, melted, plus a little extra for the griddle
Directions:View on Serious Eats
Why don't we display directions?